Thursday, May 6, 2010

Welcome Note

Hello everyone

This is my first go at blogging and I am pretty excited about it. In my blogs i will be sharing my experiences from both work and personal life. Since I am working in the education sector will also put some of my views of policy and new trends in education sector.

Also I will be posting some of the articles i keep writing in the areas of brand development, marketing communication and other marketing field. I hope you will find these interesting and keep encouraging me to go and write more.

Some of the article in pipeline are a review on my visit to the Goa Adfest, trends in educational institute marketing, brand development in education sector and a meeting with Will Collins.

I hope you all will find them interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment